GMH Pte Ltd specializes in helping companies avoid crises, control major emergencies, and resume productive work quickly following disasters.
Our professionals have worldwide practical experience in emergency management and can usually find ways to both reduce impacts before a crisis occurs, and develop your capability to restore cash flow before significant loss of market share and decreased corporate value occur.
We report directly to your management team, freeing your key people to take care of business while we focus our expertise on the detailed planning for emergency response, crisis control, and post-disaster business restoration.
Typical deliverable include:
- Inexpensive and timely. A confidential independent perspective on existing plans and training.
- Identifies crucial internal and external paths and their exposures to interruption.
- This analysis is used to measure the cost effectiveness of proposed emergency preparedness measures.
- Practical recommendations to achieve real emergency preparedness and regulatory compliance in logical, deliberate and fiscally-responsible sequences.
Training and Guidelines
- We train executive teams to manage crises and restore business operations after disasters.
- Training is matched to step-by-step checklists for employees in position to respond first and assess and control damage.
- Training and guidelines are developed to match corporate policies, government regulations and contractual obligations.
- Employees learn their duties and executives assigned to management teams practice cost containment and confidence during realistic simulations before disasters strike, instead of trial-and-error during actual emergencies.
- Post-disaster reports emphasize that corporate contingency plans must be coordinated with those of others.
- We pioneered this concept and continue to find improved ways to achieve the goal.